BCSC-TECH FORUM
Welcome Back, Mate !! Wink
BCSC-TECH FORUM
Welcome Back, Mate !! Wink
BCSC-TECH FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BCSC-TECH FORUM

Forum that is gonna be your home!

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Myanmar Youths and English Language

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nangway
Hot Poster
Hot Poster
nangway

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-09-14

Our Myanmar Youths and English Language Empty
PostSubject: Our Myanmar Youths and English Language   Our Myanmar Youths and English Language Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:35 pm

Hi! All, Smile

Ya!

I wanna discuss some weaknesses about our youths concerning with English Language. Coz of I'm here, I be know more about how important is English and our weaknesses in English. Though we, whoever, are how clever in English, it's not our Mother tongue and we are not using to tell though we graduated. That's one of the weak points that we've. But in other countries they're using to tell in English since they're born or in primary school. I know it's difficult for some to learn English though they want coz of many difficulties. But nowadays, we can learn English not only in Language centres but also in many places. Many monasteries and some Language centres provide for those learning English without taking course fees. And also if possible we have to try to found a club for the youths in order to learn English, to share their knowledge and also their thoughts and feelings. So I want to suggest don't be lazy in learning English and let's try our best as much as we can. When there is a will, there is a way. Our youths must be the same level with others and not to be at the back of others. We have to be brave and confident coz of our abilities. Don't forget our father, Bogyoke's words about learning English. By learning English and trying to increase our value more than more and try to serve our country.

Hope to get more discussions from all friends concerning with English. OK?
Back to top Go down
disketmpz
Administrator
disketmpz

Male
Number of posts : 342
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Our Myanmar Youths and English Language   Our Myanmar Youths and English Language Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 3:44 pm

Absolutely Right!
We are grateful to you for your advices , Ma Nang Way.
i can bet you are quite good in english
cause you all can imagine her skill in above topic.
Smile
we must try hard in english from now on.
we must share .
Hoping more advices from all members.

Thank alll!
Back to top Go down
https://bcsc-tech.forumotion.com
nangway
Hot Poster
Hot Poster
nangway

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Our Myanmar Youths and English Language   Our Myanmar Youths and English Language Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 3:28 pm

Thanks for ur reply disketmpz!
But why others are so silent?
I think the members in this good forum should not be so silent like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Myanmar Youths and English Language   Our Myanmar Youths and English Language Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Myanmar Youths and English Language
Page 1 of 1